Since it is the New year’s, i thought it was only appropriate if i did a new years related book tag just right before the new year comes along! This book tag is made by Little Red Reader on youtube last year but i decided to make some tweaks here and there because it was meant for 2014. This is the original video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_MYcNF9VQ4
Anyway, let’s move on to the tag, shall we?
- Midnight: What book kept you up all night until you finished in 2015?
I think i’ll go with Raven Boys of the Raven Cycle for this question because it’s one of the books that i finished in one sitting and i could not just put down because it was that good, at least to me.
- Fireworks: What was your favorite book you read in 2015?
A lot of books popped up in my list of favorite books this year but i’ve got to give this crown to Harry potter.
- New Year’s Kiss: What was your favorite book romance of 2015?
- Countdown: What is your most anticipated release in 2016?
I don’t really have much anticipated releases in 2016 as i assume i’ll probably be really busy through out but! I’m really excited for Lady midnight by Cassandra clare because i really want to see how /this/ forbidden love plays out, Passenger by Alexandra Bracken is another one that i’ve heard people raving about so i’m pretty excited to go and pick it up and Truthwitch. But i think, the book that i’m going to pick up the day it releases would be the Raven King. I MUST know what happens and i just can’t wait to get my hands on it!
- Resolutions: What genre do you want to try and read more of in 2016?
I’d love to read more historical fiction (in hopes of maybe improving or making me more motivated for my History and Social studies next year) and sci-fi or high fantasy.
- Auld Lang Syne: What’s a book you’ve read so many times it’s practically a pastime?
I don’t really like to re-read books because i get bored easily and i don’t like to do things twice so i’ll have to skip this question.
- Time’s Square Ball Drop: Everyone’s tuning in, what book do you want to recommend others read in 2016?
The raven cycle series!! It has become my second favorite book series and it’s very unique and magical to me, i just love the aura of the books and the characters. It’s one of the books that you’ll either love or just not be interested in though so thread with caution.
That’s all for now, Byeeeee!
P.S Follow me on Twitter, @LIELOWATLUPINS